Monday, September 27, 2010

Vizio 37" 1080p LCD HDTV Makes Excellent Decor for Your Bedroom



Just purchased the Vizio 37" 1080p LCD HDTV. This is so cool! The Vizio LCD HDTV delivers full 1080p HD picture quality and superior audio. This flat screen LCD HDTV features SRS TruVolume and SRS TruSurround HD audio for advanced virtual surround sound, 100, 000 to 1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio, and two HDMI ports to connect up to two HDMI devices to your Vizio LCD HDTV. HD programming in required to take full advantage of the Vizio 37" LCD HDTV.

I like the Vizio 37" 1080p LCD HDTV for my bedroom because its the right size and do not overpower my decor. Another feature is the easily accessible USB input port for your audio CDs, MP3 and JPEG files. I certainly hope this TV last longer than 3 years and 4 months, as compared with similar Vizio models. Having a 3 year warranty did me absolutely no good.

I paid $468.00 for this item at Walmart.


Use All Craigslist USA to Find a LCD HDTV and Free Stuff...

To Search Craigslist Nationwide with One click,
Type-in for e.g. "Vizio HDTV" or "Apple iPhone" or
"Xbox 360" or "free TV"

No comments: